Bedugul Tour & Tanah Lot Tour
- Bedugul tour & Tanah Lot Tour begins by visiting Taman Ayun Temple, the temple relics of the glorius time Mengwi Kingdom.
- Lunch in Pacung village while enjoying the mountain views of Bedugul.
- Continued to Bedugul to see the beauty of Lake Bratan and Ulun Danu temple. Continue shalat in Al Hidayah mosque in Bedugul.
- Continue towards Tanah Lot, Hindu temple that perched on the coastal Bali southern sea. Famous for its sunset view.
- Then proceed to the center of souvenirs in the Kuta area that provides Balinese crafts at low prices.
- Dinner at Halal restaurant.
- Back to Hotel.
Price: USD 55/person (min. 2 persons)
- Tour program with meals 1x lunch & 1x dinner (HALAL menu) as per itinerary.
- Air Conditioned Vehicles.
- Muslim Driver/Muslim Guide.
- Entrance Fees.
- Mineral Water.
- Parking Fee.
- Personal expenses.
- Tipping for Guide/driver.
- Other services not mention above.
- Price subject to change without prior notice.
- Price is not included for high season surcharge.
- Child from 3th – 11th will be charge 50% from selling price per person, 3th below is free of charge.
- Itinerary is subject to change depending on flights, road condition and situation in the tourist site.
OTHER FULLDAY TOUR PACKAGE: